Home for Sale: 102 E. 5th St. 2 story on a corner lot. 5 bedrooms- 1 down & 4 up – 1 1/2 baths, attached double car garage, additional single car garage, kitchen appliances, no laundry appliances. Contact: Jamie Lunsetter 701-741-4102
Home for Sale: 303 W. 3rd St. 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 baths, finished basement, detached single garage, storage shed. Contact: Dale Swanson 218-437-6394
Business for Sale: Business space for sale in the Argyle Mall. 611 square feet. Currently a Beauty Salon. Will sell as salon or for other type of business. Very inexpensive to operate. Owner retiring. Contact: Diane 218-686-8408 or 218-686-2801
Apartments for Rent:
- St. Gabriel Apartments. 1 & 2 Bedroom. 115 West 3rd Street. Contact: Marion Buchanan 1-800-504-6093
- Pacific Avenue Apartments. 2 Bedrooms. 609 Pacific Avenue. Contact: Jamie Nelson 218-689-6842
- Summerfield Apartments. 901 Garfield Avenue. 2 bedroom, 2 baths, heat, water, & garbage included. Contact: Greater Minnesota Management 1-800-504-6093 or 218-280-9849
Commercial Lots for Sale:
- 8 lots west of The Dell. On the corner of Atlantic Ave. & 5th Street. Auditor’s Subdivision. South 10′ of lot 108 & lots 109-116. Contact: Glenn Rivard 218-437-6638
Residential Lots for Sale:
- 3 lots on the South end of Argyle. On the corner of Jefferson Avenue & Dewey Street. Bradford’s Addition. Block 7. Lots 1, 2, & 3. Contact: Wayne Feuillerat 218-437-6410
- 22 lots on the South end of Argyle. Contact: Charles Hammerback 218-437-4674
- City Lots available. Contact: City Office 218-437-6621 ** The City of Argyle is offering free lots to anyone building a home within one year, title to transfer at time of construction.
Thinking about buying or building a home? Prospective homeowners may be eligible for help in buying or building a home in Marshall County if that home will be their primary residence. Read more about the Marshall County Loan Pool.
Assistance available for those buying or building a NEW home:
Up to $5,000 – 30 year deferred interest free loan (state funded)
$5,000 loan at 4% interest for 10 years (local funding)
Assistance available for those buying a PRE-OWNED home:
$5,000 loan at 4% interest for 10 years
Deferred loan and low interest loan funds are 10% of the purchase price not to exceed $10,000
Whether New or Pre-Owned….
The home must be in Marshall County
It must be your primary residence and own the land
It must be on a permanent foundation
The home must meet local building codes
How can I qualify?
Grant applications must complete a Minnesota Housing Finance Agency (MHFA) certified “Home Stretch” seminar
Total household income from all sources and before taxes at or under 115% of state median income (currently $78,430.)
This program is not limited to first-time homebuyers. Home mortgages may be made through a lending institution or mortgage broker.
Local participating lenders include: If you’re not using the above lenders, have your lender contact Tina Gramer @ 218-637-2435. A 3% down payment is required.
What do I have to do?
It’s not difficult. Just follow these steps:
Contact your lender to determine if you meet the income requirements of the program
Pre-qualify with a lending institution to determine the amount of financing available Complete a “Home Stretch” seminar
Negotiate construction or purchase of a home
Arrange construction or purchase and permanent financing with a lending institution Receive loan assistance
Move into your new home
WELCOME TO ARGYLE COUPONS
Available to new resident home buyers. Contact the
City Office for details : 218-437-6621
Thank you to our coupon sponsors:
City of Argyle Invisimax
Warren Eye Clinic Cenex
L & R Foods United Valley Bank
Argyle Building Center Argyle Decorating Center
Mallory’s Studio OtterTail Power Co.
Don’s Quality Plumbing Wikstrom
KJ’s Fitness St. Germain Creations
Argyle American Legion Stephen – Argyle Central #2856